Monday, September 17, 2018

 I AM NOT DEAD . . .

Now that you know I'm fine and well, I can begin. I was MIA for a long-ass time because I couldn't remember any of my damn passwords. I recruited two millennials (my step sons) to hack my computer and make it so that I can WRITE on my BLOG again. SO HAPPY! Not sure if you all are, but I am . . .  so let's just make this about me.

1. I'm not dead.
2. Still driving my cobalt that is teenager proof, AKA a stick shift.
3. Swearing surprisingly little. (Gotta step that shit up)
4. Got married and am now Michelle DelaBarrera. Very happy!
5. I wore a black wedding dress. Because I can.
6. Took my new and wonderful husband to my home state of Minnesota. He saw a lot of gravel roads, Lake Superior, and the great and mighty Mississippi! It was soooo good to be back home for a minute.
7. Wrote another book though I haven't edited it yet. "Witchcraft of the Ancients". Eventually it'll be edited.
8. Still hate editing.
9. My brother has acquired a new girlfriend that I LIKE! There have been no injuries and we have met on multiple occasions. :)
10. Still want to learn to play an instrument. Still haven't.
11. Still want to learn Spanish. Still haven't. In fact, I am able to unhinge my husband who was born in Columbia and whose first language is Spanish. If I ask him enough questions, I can actually get him to screw up his native language. (shrug). Yup. He'll just walk away muttering. It's a gift.
12. Still disgustingly in love with psychology though it loves-me-not back.
13. About a year or so ago, I started meditating 2-3 times a week. It's awesome!
14. Still flea-marketing, rummage-saling, and thrift shopping for secret treasures.
15. Still combing the Atlantic ocean beaches for artifacts. I have about 6 so far. YAY!
16. My wedding anniversary is the Autumn equinox, so it changes a day or so from year to year.
17. Learned a bunch of Spanish cuss words. Now I'm bilingual in swearing, so that's awesome.
18. Still hate politics though I did, of COURSE, vote. C'mon, guys. Soldiers fought for the right.
19. Still hiking, walking, making campfires, and sitting next to any waterfalls I can find.
20. Still don't recommend smoking. Still smoking.

So, there it is! That's what all is up. So glad to have my little-nothing blog back. :)  Drop a comment or just read my little postings for a laugh. I'm not promoting my books on here anymore. Just writing to write. Because I can.         

3 comments: