Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Boring and Meaningless Shit About Me

1) I am Catholic
2) I am 5'4" and weigh 110.
3) I have green eyes.
4) I will throttle a bully.
5) I am so open minded that I have few strongly held beliefs.
6) I paint in acrylics.
7) I prefer to be alone.
8) I don't eat breakfast or lunch.
9) I have 1 brother, four years older than me.
10) I have 3 Labradors.
11) The song, "Here I am Lord" makes me cry.
12) I love the smell of freshly turned dirt, like at a construction site.
13) I don't want the news.
14) I think military dudes rock and will do anything for them.
15) I don't have a favorite song, author, movie, band, book.
16) My favorite color is green.
17) I do not give a shit about clothes.
18) I hate shopping of any sort, at all, ever.
19) I hate getting flowers, candy, or cards.
20) When I go out to eat, I always order pasta.
21) I was a mental health practitioner and have my B.S. in psychology.
22) I like fishing for walleyes in a boat, not so much off shore.
23) I know how to clean (filet) walleys, including the y-bone strip, but always feel sorry for them  and will usually let them go before I ever filet them.
24) I love hiking and waterfalls.
25) I love going to plays and SOME ballet.
26)  I've always wanted to see "Faust."
27) I am very interested in various cultures, religions, and mythology.
28) I do not give any kind of a fuck about politics.
29) Authority does not impress me.  At all.
30) I don't trust people who smile when they're upset. (BTW- psychologically speaking, if someone does this, there's a high probability that one of their parents was an alcoholic.  Now you know.)
31) I was a corrections officer at a military-style boot camp for 6 years.
32) I will not eat a brussel sprout.
33) I love spinach.
34) I hate watermelon.
35) I have a whiskey/coke every night.  A big one.
36) To my knowledge, I have never read any of the classics. It is my intent to never read them.
37) I got fired from a job for not being a narc.  I do not narc, even on an asshole. I don't and won't. I'm not that honorable, I just hate authority that fucking much.
38)  I love looking for agates on gravel roads and beaches.
39) it is woefully, unbearably difficult for me to back down.
40) any kind of a science class that takes a lab can kiss my ass.
41) when I am confused about something or amazed by someone's stupidity, I squint my eyes.
42) I endorse and highly recommend sex.
43) I endorse and highly recommend swearing.
44) I am a smoker though I do not endorse it.
45) I am introverted and too much noise or too many people will make me bolt.
46)  I hate and do mean hate hall monitors.  People who police how other people think or act or talk. Whenever I am able, I will pick fights with them. 
47) I always wear a gold St. Christopher medallion.  It never comes off.
48) I got my dogs each a St. Francis medallion for their collars. (St. Francis is the protector of animals)
49) I drink black coffee and then add two tablespoons of instant coffee to it and then creamer to kill the toxicity. I drink it all day.
50) I have insomnia....

No comments:

Post a Comment